Castle Rock Products
SNMPc V8.x Network manager
Visualize, monitor and pro-actively manage your network. SNMPc is a secure distributed network management system that will monitor your entire network infrastructure.
Castle Rock Computing was the first company to deliver a Windows based SNMP management system. Our flagship product, SNMPc, is a secure distributed network management system which delivers proactive real-time monitoring for your entire network infrastructure. Advanced product features and legendary ease of use have led to over 120,000 network managers trusting SNMPc to monitor their mission critical networks.
Two versions of SNMPc are available:
SNMPc Enterprise Edition employs a distributed polling agent architecture to provide a high performance solution capable of monitoring networks from several hundred devices to tens of thousands. Remote software and Web based consoles provide network information to everyone who needs it.
SNMPc Workgroup Edition is an affordable version of SNMPc suitable for a single user and small to medium sized networks.
Key Product Features:
- Monitors SNMP devices, WAN Links, Servers and Applications
- Supports SNMP v1, v2c and secure SNMP v3
- Scalable, Distributed Architecture
- Email/Pager Event Notification
- Vendor Independent - Manages any SNMP device from any vendor
- Key Network Metrics (e.g. Utilization)
- Automatic WEB & Printed Trend Reports
- Live/Standby Servers with automatic failover
- Automatic Baseline Alarms
- Runs as Windows Service
- Remote Console & JAVA Access
- Real-time MIB Displays
- Automated Network Discovery
- Programming & Scripting Interfaces
- OEM Version Available
SNMPc OnLine 2009
SNMPc OnLine is an advanced reporting plug-in for the SNMPc Enterprise Network Management System. With a dynamic web based console and flexible presentation options, SNMPc OnLine gives you unprecedented network visibility across your entire network infrastructure.
Key Product Features:
- SNMPc Graphical Network Display
- Customized Visio Diagram Support
- Scheduled Email Reports
- High Level Summary Views
- Custom Dashboard Views
- Topology and Event Search Views
- Scalable Architecture
- Industry Standard Technologies
- Seamless Integration with SNMPc Enterprise
- Automated Performance Reports
Free Express Edition
- SNMPc OnLine is also available as a free Express Edition with support for 2000 report objects (per SNMP table).
- The Express Edition is automatically enabled when your 30 day evaluation period expires.