Intelligent 24/7 Network Analysis Platform
The OmniAnalysis™ Platform gives network engineers real-time visibility into every part of the network – simultaneously from a single interface – including Gigabit, 10/100, 802.11 wireless, VoIP and WAN links to remote offices.
Using the OmniAnalysis Platform’s local capture capabilities, centralised console, distributed engines, and expert analysis, engineers can rapidly troubleshoot faults and fix problems, restoring essential services and maximising network uptime and user satisfaction.
Of all network analysers and consoles available today, only OmniPeek enables network engineers to monitor multiple parts of the network simultaneously and independently – an important capability when engineers know there’s a problem but not where it is.
The OmniAnalysis Platform:
- Provides real-time troubleshooting of mission-critical network services
- Covers entire enterprise networks, including network segments at remote offices
- Gives engineers powerful analysis relevant to today’s networks
- Secures diagnostic communications so analysis never compromises security
- Optimises diagnostic communications to minimise impact on networks using intelligent data transport®
- Is intuitive and easy-to-use
- Is flexible, scalable and extensible
- Monitors and troubleshoots VoIP applications without having to invest in stand-alone troubleshooting tools or special hardware
- Monitors and analyses remote network segments
- Analyses application performance in the context of overall network activity
Tools to diagnose TCP/IP problems, determine utilisation, evaluate quality levels and monitor network security