Security Vulnerability & Penetration Testing Services
How good are your defences against an intruder attack? A security penetration test is a controlled and managed simulation of an actual system intrusion. It gives you a realistic experience of an attempted break-in - whether from an outside intruder or from your employee or business partner. During an Eurotek NS penetration test, your security mechanisms as well as your intrusion detection and response capabilities are put to the test against a skilled attacker.
We utilize an extensive armoury of best-of-breed tools and utilities and social engineering techniques, which are constantly updated to simulate hacker methodologies. The suite includes commercial packages such as ISS Internet Scanner and NAI CyberCop, as well as lesser-known software designed to find the security vulnerabilities associated with your system. The best defence is to think like an attacker.
- 0-Knowledge or White Hat testing approaches
- Simulated forced-entry and Denial of Service attacks
- Network mapping, vulnerability identification and exploitation
- Applied social engineering and physical security testing
- System password cracking integrity assessment
- Security policies and procedures verification
- Change Management Program recommendations
- Detailed report of findings and recommendations
Our Security Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Services provide a cost-effective way to independently assess the security integrity of your systems. By attacking your systems the way an intruder would, you'll better understand your weaknesses and strengths.